The sequester explained, a cut is not a cut as normal cut as you think about.
It’s baseline budgeting, a government trick. Time for a review …
Every so often you find examples of real journalism. Here are some powerful, well-done stories from local TV stations.
- Exposing the plethora of benefits available to those who want government-subsidized idleness.
- Exposing how eminent domain laws are used to screw poor people out of their property.
- Exposing local government officials engaged in a witch hunt against an innocent man.
Newspapers also sometimes speak truth to power.
- A Michigan newspaper exposing how motorists were getting ripped off by illegal speed limits.
- A Pennsylvania newspaper exposing how a local bureaucrat union tried to stop a boy scout from improving a local park.
- A New York newspaper exposing the education establishment for giving teachers $100,000-plus salaries for doing nothing.