February 10, 2010
Summary of Glenn Beck’s 9/12 project:
The 12 values Glenn Beck is telling Americans they should embrace are. The 12 values:
- Hard Work
- Personal Responsibility
Glenn Beck is also telling Americans in all walks of life that there are 9 principles that must be lived by. The Nine Principles:
- America is good.
- I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
- I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
- The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
- If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
- I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
- I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
- It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
- The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
There is also a large tea party meetup in WDC on September 12, 2009
UPDATE: First posted on August 21, 2009, moved to the top for reviewing.
November 2, 2009
Public Policy Polling reported tonight that conservative Doug Hoffman is leading Democrat Bill Owens by 15 points in a head-to-head contest.
Here are some interesting facts from our unweighted numbers so far:
-In a three way contest Doug Hoffman leads Bill Owens by 19 points. In a two way contest Hoffman leads Owens by 15 points. So the Dede Scozzafava withdrawal and endorsement will probably tighten the race some but not nearly enough.
-58% of Republicans think that Scozzafava’s a liberal and that was obviously before her endorsement today.
-The Rush Limbaugh effect- Hoffman has a 79 point lead with Rush listeners while Owens has a 6 point lead with people who don’t listen to the show.
Country star John Rich headlines Watertown “get-out-the-vote” rally Monday night for Hoffman!
Public Policy Polling also has Christie leading Corzine by 6, 47-41 in New Jersey.
Republicans headed for a Virginia sweep — Bob McDonnell leads Creigh Deeds 56-42 in PPP’s final poll of the race.
July 17, 2009
This is what you call someone who is too stupid to even know how stupid he is.
July 1, 2009
Heaven forbid if Bush had done this … Last week the revelations of a cover-up at EPA made in internal EPA emails about suppressing a study critical of the EPA’s decision to designate carbon as a “dangerous pollutant” (yes, the very substance you exhale is a pollutant). This morning the author of the suppressed studies spoke out yesterday on Fox News:
Explain how the stuff and every animal on planet earth you exhale is a threat to humans?
Here is a simple fact, we have the capability to see the “Al Gore warm CO2 blanket that covers the earth in it’s warming embrace. The only problem, the satellite sees nothing — Nada zero, as in it’s not there period. And why doesn’t the state run media tell you that?
Carbon lifeforms of earth need to think about what this means … If man takes the atmospheric CO2 to zero, what will the plants do?